|What is Wi-ZOOOMe Eco-Hours?
This is WorldLink’s new high-speed wireless Internet service designed for the small business or home user. Our affordable wireless Internet solution is perfect for homes and offices as an alternative to traditional wired solutions such as leased-line or cable. This is the first time any ISP in Nepal has attempted to bring down the cost of broadband Internet and service for the home user.
Do I need a phone line?
No, you do not need a phone line. You can free up your telephone line so you don’t miss calls. In fact, Wi-ZOOOMe Eco-Hours eliminates phone charges saving you money.
What kind of Internet speed can I expect?
The speed currently available is upto 512 Kbps, which is a download bandwidth.
Can I use Wi-ZOOOMe Eco-Hours at my home and office? Is it portable?
No, Wi-ZOOOMe Eco-Hours is a fixed wireless service; you can use it at one location only. The antenna and wireless modem are fixed on your roof.
Is Wi-ZOOOMe Eco-Hours For Me?
If you answer YES to ANY of the questions below, you need Wi-ZOOOMe Eco-Hours.
- Do you use the Internet?
- Do you have Dial up Access/Cable/ISDN/Leased Line (any one)?
- Would you like your Internet connection to be faster? Do you waste time with dial up, busy signals or outages?
- Do you suffer from uploading and downloading delays?
- Is it annoying that you cannot use the telephone while the Internet is in use?
- Are your phone bills exorbitant? Would you rather have a low flat free Internet connection each month instead of an ever changing dial up bill?
What do I get with Wi-ZOOOMe Eco-Hours?
- Substantial cost savings with increased convenience
- Quick installation with a high level of personal service
Warning: include(inc_wizooome_echohours.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vhosts/worldlink.com.np/httpdocs/services/internet/residential/wireless/wizooome_eco_hours/faq.php on line 108
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'inc_wizooome_echohours.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /home/vhosts/worldlink.com.np/httpdocs/services/internet/residential/wireless/wizooome_eco_hours/faq.php on line 108